Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Nuffnang

Hi guys........................
I wanna talk about one of the reason I restart my blog....................................................................
Once upon a time, there was an auntie, she was supercool. :p

Seriously, this auntie I met in my part time workplace knows all the techno stuffs. She told me about this Nuffnang where you can put advertisements on your blog and when people click on it, it will generate some money. Small amount of money of course, it's just a beginning after all.

To generate more and more money you must do some hard work too ( no free money in this world). Active on your blog, promote them, make followers. Well, Nuffnang is just one of the reason I restart this blog that I've renamed into 'A Writer's Mind'.

Though I still have a long way to go, I have a dream to become a great writer so, getting ideas by writing on blog while generate some side income is good place to start I'd say. :D

Oh, It takes me a while to promote Nuffnang as I decided to write about them when I've got my first click. :) . Well, this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, take note that my excitement just because I got my very first click, the click only got me RM0.15. :p

Hahahahaha, no matter. Why? because it is fun I tell ya.



I plan on continue this activity of mine and......if it's God's will that I hit a success then I want to publish my book. InshaAllah......................

Some encouragement would be nice. :)

Love to share with my family and friends............................................................................................

P/S : Continue to imagine, because from imagination it can turns into dream, and the dreams can turns into reality with a formula..... Effort, Pray, and Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment